Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. For right-hand use (clockwise torque control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism. - With 1/4" square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth - Easy setting and saving of the desired torque value with audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values - Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached - Measuring range: 2.5-25 Nm; Precise to +/- 4% - Designed with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. For right-hand use (clockwise torque control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism. - With 3/8" square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth - Audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached - Measuring range: 10-50 Nm; Precise to +/- 3% - Very robust design with ergonomic 2-component handle suitable for right-hand use
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
If you have a mechanical out on the trail, Topeak's Mini 20 Pro folding tool saves the day. Its forged-aluminum body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 and T10 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
A CO2 inflator and mini tool in one! The Serfas ST-15i features 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys. It also has Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, T25 and T30 Torx wrenches, tire levers, glueless patches and aCO2 inflator head (cartridges sold separately).
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water-soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend quickly dissolves away grease and grime. - Low surface tension allows superior penetration allowing the degreaser to remove contamination from all surfaces of the drivetrain. - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away.
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16 notch 44mm OD cups - Fits Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups - Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others - Fits 16 notch rotor disc lockrings
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Folding Chain Tool is a heavy-duty tool-steel shop-quality chain tool that also folds for carrying in your pack or pocket for use on the road and trail. It's compatible with 9-, 10- and 11-speed chains. It also includes a folding peening anvil for Campagnolo 11-speed chains.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Park's Offset Brake Wrench utilizes a unique design that allows it to reach into tight areas that other wrenches cannot. The OBW-3 features a 14mm wrench on one end and the other end fits into a brake's tension springs to rotate the brake around its bolt for proper alignment. The OBW-4 features 10-, 11-, 12-, and 13-mm opening to fit most models of sidepull brakes.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Built to withstand the punishment of travel and constant use and molded from impact resistant polypropylene, the BX-3 features pallets with 70% more surface area than the BX-2.2. Easily transportable with the integrated wheels and extendable handle, this case was designed with the help of some of the world's best mechanics for optimal form, function and longevity. - Smooth rolling integrated wheels - Extendable handle - Dust and water resistant - Air pressure compensation valve - Custom designed tool-holding pallets with loops and pockets - Gas assisted lid struts for easy opening - Dual-sided upper and mid level folding pallet wings - Front tool pallet that stores safely inside during transport - Nominal dimensions: 23.4" x 17.3" x 9.3" (59.5 cm x 44 cm x 23.5 cm), 21.6 lbs. (9.8 kg)
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
$21.49 - $24.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Three brush heads featuring tough nylon bristles and an integral scraper for mud de-clogging - Ideal for chain, cassette and sprockets - 10-speed compatible
$16.49 - $44.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
Page 1 of 2 Next page